I just remembered this funny thing that happened on sunday. We all got up and I had taken a shower (early, it can be done!). And we were getting breakfast for the kids. Well, as you all know, last sunday was the first in December which made it "fast sunday". Kyler was asking what I was going to eat for breakfast. I told him that daddy and I were not going to eat because it was fast sunday. Then I did a little 4 year old explanation about what fast sunday actually meant. He gets this look on his face like he's been enlightened and he said, "well, I think that next sunday will be slow sunday."
Kids. So cute!
Friday, December 7, 2007
The way kids think
Posted by ~April~ at 12/07/2007 03:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Slow Sunday...That's too funny!
ha ha that's awesome.
Post a Comment