Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sorry for the lull....

I just haven't felt like there is anything wondrous to blog about lately. So I thought I would just post some pictures of the kids.

I start working at the grocery store in the morning and I'm less than thrilled but grateful that I have a job at all. It's been nice to have a couple full days with the kids but working full time is going to be rough. I'm struggling with it and I haven't even started yet.

Some other things are beginning to get underway and if you'd like more information you'll have to shoot me an email :)


Ashton's cheeks while eating... an every day occurrence :)


Playing outside... finally warm enough... hee hee.


A tote bag I made for Kyler and a new Book of Mormon for him. He started reading it the same day I gave it to him :)


And a cute, cheesy Kyler face :)

2 comments:

Rammells said...

Man, that Kamaryn sure it cute!! She reminds me of her Mommy in that pic :)

Rammells said...

Meant to say 'is cute'...duh..??!!..