Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Look at me... it's still Christmas day and I'm doing a Christmas blog. It must be a miracle of the day. ;)

This is going to be mainly a picture blog to show you some events from the day. I don't really have too much to say anyway. But Merry Christmas and I hope that everyone had a wonderful, peaceful, restful day.















Christmas Eve Jammies!!! Ain't they just the cutest little stinkers you ever saw :)

















Looks like the Big Guy was here!



 












Mr. Happy!





















Gorgeous girl opening a present




















Kyler with his new game.

















My presents.... A family frame and picture, 1 books, a CD, red picture frame from Kyler, and a few odds and ends.

















The "family" stuff. Movies and books mostly :)

















Ashton's haul of the day.... a car city mat with cars, 2 story book pillows, socks, 2 books, CARS cars, and a coloring book :)

















Kyler's haul..... a TON of books (story books, art books, science books, etc.), a new calendar, Connect Four game, p.j. pants and socks.

















And Kamaryn's haul.... betcha can't guess what her favorite color is :)  A princess castle, a doll she named Tiana (after the Princess and the Frog princess... hee hee), 3 story book pillows, socks, a shirt, some books, and some other stuff.

















One long day.....
















Three sleeping sweethearts.....
















Absolutely Priceless :)




Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Ah, I loved reading/seeing about your day! And hey, I recognize that Go fish card game! ;) Oh and I just love that pic of Ashton with his nose all scrunched up-darling!

Oh and Spencer received Connect 4 today too...he is SO stoked and truth be told, so am I!

Oh and I laughed at your comment about the christmas jammies on my blog. Can't beat $7 a pair, eh? Even if they were a little on the small side. Oops! But, we made them work with pulling Spencer's pants up and making Leda wear an undershirt. Hee hee.

Merry Christmas my friend, love ya!

Hillary said...

Loved the pictures, especially the sleeping ones. So precious!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog with nice picture of cuties enjoying the Christmas gifts. Wishing you good times and good cheer. Ihampers.co.uk