Friday, July 29, 2011

A bunch of pictures to catch up some

Honeymoon in San Diego...

Tide Pool at Sea World

View from our hotel room

We went to the San Diego Temple... so gorgeous inside and out!

Driving over to Coronado for dinner. Island Pasta... highly recommended!

My hunky husband :)

Elephants at the Safari Park (my only picture from there because my battery died... the rest are on Ben's camera

Beluga Whale at Sea World

Shamu

I wish I could jump like that. :P

Awesome



Kids at the park....
















Fun meeting up with friends......

Asher, Kyler, Ashton, Kyrie, Cambria, Kamaryn

Hillary and Me

Cute kids



Jocelyn, Me, Kim, Tiffany

402 Still Forever!
 
4 Former Roommates....... 18 children!!!        

1 comments:

Christena said...

Awesome! Looks like tons of fun! I saw those mountains in the background at the park and I became very jealous of you. I want to move back to the mountains so bad I can taste it.