Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some September Fun

We went to mom's over Labor Day weekend this year. We took all 5 kids to the Rendezvous which wasn't too bad but I didn't take my camera so no pictures from there. There are a few from mom's house though and all the kids were trying to help her make something. It was awesome!















Cute Mr. Andrew turned 5 yesterday and we were able to celebrate his birthday on Tuesday. Here are some fun pictures from his birthday celebration!


He loves to read and loves Mario so it's a "book cake with Mario guys"













We also took the kids up to the Provo temple on Tuesday. Ryan loves the fountains and my kids had never been there so we had an adventure. I had fun taking pictures of the temple and the grounds. I just need a better camera! It was a lot of fun!





























And just for fun here are some pictures of our tomatoes and roses.










2 comments:

Christena said...

That all looks awesome! I wish I lived by Provo. It's one of my favorite places!

Bela said...

I miss Provo!!! The kids look adorable.