Look at me go. It hasn’t even been that long since I posted and here I am again. I wanted to put some more pumpkin pictures up since the kids did such a good job decorating them. Didn’t they turn out cute?
And here are some pictures of them all dressed up for Halloween. I have to mention that Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I think it’s pointless and ridiculous and I hate having to come up with costumes every year and buy all that candy. It’s just silly if you ask me and I’d be happy if there was no such holiday. But now that I’ve expressed my feelings… aren’t these the cutest kids ever? Kyler wanted to be a cowboy because he got a mustache at school. Lucky for him, Ben had the shirt, hat and boots and let him wear them. It worked out perfectly. Kamaryn wanted to wear her Rapunzel dress that she got for her birthday last year. Sweet! Another costume I didn’t have to buy! And she’s adorable too! And Ashton was going to wear an old costume he wore last year but we found this cape and mask at walmart for around $5. Can’t beat that! And he wears it all the time so it’s totally worth the $5 I paid for it. We personalized it with a lovely masking tape letter A and dubbed him…. SUPER-ASH! He loves it! And he makes an excellent super hero too. Always saving us from the bad guys. Ha ha.
In other news…. Well, there isn’t any. Life is pretty great! Ben and I have been teaching Sunday school for a couple months now but as of this coming Sunday we will be released. Ben will be sustained as the new ward executive secretary. It’s going to be a great calling for him. He is always so organized and on top of things. I think he is going to do amazingly. As for me…. It will take some getting used to. He will be gone on Tuesday nights for meetings and appointments, etc. And on Sunday mornings for several hours as well. So it will be up to me to get all of the children ready for church. It should be a fun challenge. Ha ha. I know the Lord will bless me and the children and that things will be just fine. It will probably take some getting used to but we’ll do the best we can. I am already wondering what my next calling might be. *Imagine a pensive look on my face*
The fall weather has been beautiful! I love it when it’s comfortable wearing a sweatshirt outside but not cold enough for a jacket or coat. The leaves are always beautiful and the cooler weather is a welcome change from the heat of summer. Today, however, it is cold!!! It has been raining and there is snow in the forecast for the mountains. I’m not sure I’m ready for winter but ready or not…..
The new library is open finally so that is where I’m blogging from. It’s nice to have regular internet access available to me again. I have missed it some. Although it hasn’t been as difficult to be without internet at home as I thought it would be. I am able to get a lot more accomplished during the day when I’m not concerned about my email or if there is anyone to chat with on facebook, etc. It’s been quite nice. I have a lot of fun with Ashton also. We do some preschool activities a couple times per week and he is learning to read some simple words already! He is just amazing and so smart. He catches on so quickly! It’s fun!
Well, I must go ahead and finish up this post. I hope to be able to blog more often and entertain whoever (if anyone) is reading. TTFN!














1 comments:
Your kids look awesome! I like Kyler's mustache. :P What is all the bumpy stuff on the outside of the pumpkins?
Post a Comment