Ben and I hadn’t been to the temple for a few weeks and we
try our hardest to attend once a month. We decided it might be fun to go to the
new Brigham City Temple and then over to Logan since we’d be so close. I’ve
been wanting to go up to Logan for a while so I was excited!
So on October 20th, we dropped the kids at Ben’s
parents house in Pleasant Grove and took off heading North. The drive was
really nice and not as long as we thought it might be. That was nice. We
decided to go up to Logan first and attend a temple endowment session. It was
really nice to be back up there and attend that temple. It’s special to me
because that’s where I received my own endowment in 2002. It’s a beautiful
temple.
After our session, we went to lunch at The Bluebird
restaurant. It’s a really nice place that’s been there forever. The food is
yummy! We also got some chocolates and candy for the kids from their candy
counter. Then we drove around a bit so I could reminisce some.
Next, we drove back to Brigham City. They only have a few
available sessions per day because it’s a very small temple and some times are
reserved for people receiving their own endowments and their families. Little
did we know that we actually needed to call ahead for a reservation to attend
an endowment session at all. They put our names down on a standby list and
luckily we were able to get in. It is a beautiful temple and I really enjoyed
our little trip.
I hope you enjoy the pictures!














1 comments:
Fun! Rik and I really need a temple trip too! It seems like those are the best dates ever!
Post a Comment