It's so hard to believe, but 7 months ago today my little early bird made his appearance into this world. He sure has changed. I still wish I knew what happened inside to cause him to stop moving and have the doctors concerned enough to deliver him at 33 weeks 5 days. It was all so surreal... any ideas of how to research that I'd love to hear it.
Here are some things that Isaac is up to at 7 months old...
~ He is trying really hard to sit up and does excellent with very little support.
~ He loves solids and eats them usually twice a day. Sometimes he doesn't want his bottle because he loves real food so much.
~ He eats rice cereal, squash, avocado, sweet potato, peas, pears, and he tasted banana. Next on the docket are carrots and green beans :)
~ He will occasionally roll from tummy to back but isn't really caring about it much.
~ He can say "da" and "ga" and blow raspberries. He loves the sound of his own voice.
~ He's always been a good sleeper and sleeps usually 8-10 hours at night.
~ He loves music and "noise" (like the tv and the other kids).
~ I think his daddy is his favorite person.
~ On December 31 he weighed 18 lbs 4 ounces and was around 27 inches I think. He's a BIG guy now!
![]() |
| June 18, 2012 ~ 4 lbs 15 oz ~ 33 weeks 5 days |
![]() |
| So teeny |
![]() |
| NICU smiles |
| September ~ about 3 months old |
| Not so teeny anymore |
| December 25, 2012 ~ about 18 1/2 lbs ~ 6 months 7 days |

















1 comments:
He is so sweet and adorable! Love him and you and the rest of your family so much!
Post a Comment