Well, we had 2 well "baby" checks on Tuesday morning. Here's how they went.
Kamaryn - 3 years old
Height: 37 1/2 inches
Weight: 34 lbs
Head size: 20 inches
She would NOT look at the doctor, let alone respond to any questions... hee hee. Reminds me way too much of myself. She sat still and let the doctor examine her though and lucky for her she didn't need any immunizations.
Ashton - 15 months old
Height: 32 inches (I say they're off because I measured him at 32 1/2 inches at 12 months)
Weight: 23.2 lbs
Head size: 18.5 inches
He was either CLINGING to me or else he was BAWLING the entire time. He bawled when she measured his head. He bawled louder when I laid him down so he could be measured. And he really threw a conniption fit when I attempted to sit him on the scale... oy. Then he was just fine until the doctor came near him with the stethoscope. He bawled the whole time she was even close to him. Then he was fine until the nurse came in with the syringes... hee hee. He was literally holding on to my shirt tight enough that I couldn't move. She asked me to lay him down and I tried... hee hee. I had to lean over top of him because he was never in a million years going to let go of my shirt. So he bawled and bawled and bawled... until we walked out the door. Then it was like nothing ever happened. Silly kids.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Check ups
Posted by ~April~ at 3/14/2008 04:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast!
it's just wrong that ashton, at 15 months, is just 2 inches shorter and 3 pounds lighter than Evelyn at 2 years 9 months. lol. it sounds like they're growing great, although I don't envy you the screaming at the dr's office.
Post a Comment