Monday, October 13, 2008

All Moved

We got here (Wyoming) on wednesday evening. It's been a long week, that's for certain. I hope to get back to my blog regularly soon. I started work today and Kyler started school here. It snowed all weekend and the furnace hasn't been working right at my mom's house so we're a little chilly but it wasn't freezing this afternoon so hopefully the snow will all melt and leave me alone for a little while. :P

If anyone doesn't know why we moved or what's going on please send me an email and I'll "talk" about it there. Or give me a call if you've got my new number.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some cute pictures and fun things soon.

I miss you all!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Hey April! I'm worried about you! Email me at amers00@gmail.com

Emily said...

You are amazing! Love you!

LaShaunna said...

Glad to hear you made it okay. Hope all goes well with work and kyler's school.

Melissa said...

you are one of the strongest people i know! how was your first day of work? are you coming to see me this weekend???? ;) i miss you! how is living at mom's going?

Stephanie said...

Hey April~
I am glad that you have arrived safely in the valley. I hope all is well now. Email me sometime, since all the stories I get are through at least 2 people :)
dragonfly_me16@ymail.com
Love you!

Bela said...

Did you say snow? We are still in the eighties here!

Glad you're safe!

Stephanie said...

Good luck with the new job and K's school! Hope he loves it :)