Thursday, November 6, 2008

Long absence and a few Halloween Pictures

I must apologize for my extended blogging drought. I'm hoping to get better soon. I just haven't felt that I had much to blog about lately and I've been busier than I used to be with work and kids and everything else.

So... please don't stop checking in ;)

Here are our halloween pictures. Kyler went as Spider man. Kamaryn was a beautiful pink princess, of course. Ashton was the sweetest little arachnid you've ever laid eyes on. :) They had fun. We just walked around the neighborhood and went to my grandpa's house and my grandma's house. Luckily it was an unusually warm and calm October 31st. They didn't even need coats so that was nice!

Enjoy the pictures. You can thank my sister, Melissa (aka: Wissy) for the pictures since I haven't gotten around to getting mine off the camera yet ;)


Aren't his little eyes so cute peeking
out of that mask? He LOVED dressing up!


Beautiful Princess. Pictures don't even
come close to her absolute cuteness.


Were eight legs and a hat ever cuter? I didn't think so either!



AWWWWWWW! Hee hee :)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

aww, they look so great!

Christena said...

They are all so very cute. I think they get that from their mommy.

Marcy said...

Darling April! And I agree with Christena, they get their cuteness from their momma, for sure!

Hillary said...

They all look so cuuute! Asher had the same costume, only his mask was way more lame than Kyler's. ;)