
Can you believe it? I can't believe it. But he is such a darn cutie I just can't even stand it. His Daddy came down from Washington to bring him a present and celebrate with us. He had a long, fun, day. Here are some pictures of the little party we had.
Guitar from daddy.

He loves Mickey Mouse so he was excited to get that card.
He also loves dinosaurs.
Looks like he likes my long hard 3 months
of work, huh? I love it!!
Tradition has continued... My grandma always
put the bows on her head on birthdays and on
Christmas. She isn't here to do it so we decided
to keep it going ourselves.
No frills, but still cute!
YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!
Horses and a dinosaur puzzle from Grandma
Hope and Grandpa Kirk.
Sleepy boy. Long day.... no nap.... hug mommy :)
Gift list:
~ Guitar from Daddy
~ Airplane from Kamaryn and Kyler
~ Airport from Grandma Carla and Grandpa Norm
~ 2 outfits and pajamas from Mommy
~ Card and cut out #2 from Kyler
~ Dinosaur puzzle and horses from Grandma Hope and Grandpa Kirk
~ Homemade blocks from Mommy
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Ashton is TWO!!!!!!
Posted by ~April~ at 12/20/2008 08:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
What a cute little 2 year old! I think he needs a haircut, though. ;) :P Great job on his cake. I think it's adorable!
He's getting a hair cut tomorrow :)
hee hee i was gonna say that he shoulda gotten his hair cut for his birthday. ;) but i actually think he looks cute with shaggy hair. he looked like he was having fun and his age also marks my years of being married so 2 seems weird to me, too! ;) he's a cutie and i can't wait to see you guys in a week or so.
That is pretty nice that Treven was nice enough to think about Ashton and be there with him for his birthday even though I'm sure it was an uncomfortable situation. And what a cute little boy you have (I think I tell you that all the time) and his hair cut looks really cute.
Post a Comment