I figure that before the year officially ends I need to do my Christmas post :) Here are some pictures from the lovely day. I'll try to add some videos later because I'm not patient enough to try and upload them right now ;)
The kids had a great day and were spoiled completely rotten. But how often do you really get a chance to spoil them. I'm glad they had a good Christmas this year.
Grandma reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to all her cute grandkids.

Kamaryn with her new barbies... Amber and John



Musical Instruments.... best. idea. ever!
Grandma got all the girls matching dresses. They are sooo cute!
I made "i spy bags" for my kids and my nephew, Tanner. If you want to know how I did it... just ask :)
Ashton is trying out the pillow that Christena made for him. I think he likes it :)
Well, I have tons more pictures but I don't want my post to be a mile long... hee hee. The moral of the story is... we had a good Christmas, with some nice surprises (see my blessing blog) and some spoiled kids. It was good. Very good. :)
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas 2008
Posted by ~April~ at 12/31/2008 10:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
I've been meaning to make ISpy bags for a long time now. I used to have a website bookmarked that had instructions, but I don't know where it is now. Let me know how you did it when you have a chance.
I LOVE ISpy bags, my kids (and I) still play with theirs, they've had them for several years now.
Post a Comment