I have posted a few about Ashton lately but that's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes ;)
Yesterday we went and finally had his 2 year checkup at the doctor. I am so glad to be back at this pediatrician. I had no real complaints with the ones in WA that we went to but I just always loved the Salt Lake one we had gone to for a couple years so I decided to go back to them. They are just awesome!
So, now to the point.... Ashton is 2 years, 1 month, 8 days old. He weighs 29 lbs. He is 35 inches long. His head is 20 inches around. He is in the 60% percentile for both weight and height and the 85% for head circumference. He is growing wonderfully and seems to be completely on track developmentally and physically and everything.
We also went to the ENT to have a tube check. Ashton had tubes put in his ears at about 4 months old because he had fluid in one ear that wouldn't drain after birth. We never had a formal tube check while we lived in Washington so I scheduled one. They said it looks like the tubes are starting to work their way out so we scheduled another appointment on March 11 to have the tubes removed. So that will be interesting once it comes.
But my little cutie is growing so big and strong and he's such a happy child. I often call him my sunshine boy because he is always making me smile. He is a sunshine in my life :)
And just because here are a few pics of him. Enjoy!
The day he was born December 20, 2006
Christmas Day. He spend 8 days in the hospital
due to a pneumothorax and pneumonia.
Almost 2 months old.
Around a year old.
Two years old!
What a ham!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Ashton's 2 year checkup
Posted by ~April~ at 1/28/2009 03:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
You do have quite a cute little boy there. I'm glad everything is going well with him and that you made it home safely.
aw, such a cute little man! I'm glad you have a sunshine in your life, we all need a little of that. BTW, I think Evelyn is the exact same size. lol.
Asher barely weighs more than Ashton, ha ha! He's SUCH a cute little dude. I'm so glad you have your little ray of sunshine to keep you smiling.
So sweet! Time flies. I still remember him in your belly!
That's great Ashton's doing so well! Love the new vocab he has learned :) Let me know when you will be here next month, I would love to see ya!
Post a Comment