Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to me :)


Well, since I feel I'm lacking for something to post I thought I would tell myself happy birthday. :) It's been a pretty good day. The headache that I had yesterday was gone this morning. I took candy for the kids at school and they LOVED it. Dad is ordering pizza so I don't have to cook and my mom made me chocolate cake and bought me flowers too. So since I'm sure some of you don't know, I'll just say it... I'm 28. There. Ya happy? I bought myself a new pair of shoes so that's my present. I will be enjoying my pizza and chocolate cake and ice cream later. Yay for chocolate!!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

New shoes -- yay! What kind of shoes did you get?

Melissa said...

i'm glad you had a good day and that dad remembered to buy you pizza. :) i love you my OLDest seester. ;)

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday! Yay for pizza, chocolate and new shoes! What more could a girl want? ;)

And man, you are only 28?? I'm turning 32 this August. You are just a baby!!

Marcy said...

I didn't mean to reference that you look OLDER than 28...LOL, I was just meaning that *I* feel old hearing you are 28 and we have the same age kiddos! lol

:)

Emily said...

Happy birthday! You are beautiful!