Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter and Spring Break

I know it's late but it doesn't really matter right? ;)

We had a fun Easter just hanging out at home. We went to church and came home and had egg hunts. We colored eggs the night before and I had my camera right there but forgot to take pictures of the dying process so we just have pics of the finished products but I think they're cute still the same. The kids had fun hunting for eggs and eating the candy too.





















Easter weekend was also part of our spring break. On monday we all piled into mom and dad's car and went to Salt Lake. We got subway for lunch and then went miniature golfing. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast! I won.... WHOOHOO! :p







2 comments:

Christena said...

Looks like tons of fun. I wish I could have been with you because I would have won! MWUHAHAHAHA!

Hillary said...

I'm glad you had a fun week!