A few weeks ago it was gorgeous! We played outside without jackets and had a grand time watching the crocuses bloom and the tulips pop out of the ground. For the past 10 days or so it has been the typical Wyoming spring. Wind, snow, sunshine, clouds, rain, wind, sun, snow, wind, sun, snow... you get the point. Well. This weekend has been a doozie so far. It snowed Thursday night and melted off pretty much all of it yesterday afternoon. Then it started snowing again around 8:00 last night and I'm not sure it's even stopped yet. This is what we woke up to this morning...

I had to go clean off the satellite dish so we could watch conference. It came to my shins!
I just know some of you are dying of heat right now in places like ARIZONA or CALIFORNIA and are soooooo jealous of me right now.... so you guys are welcome to come and take all the snow you want! I'm just grateful it's the weekend :)
Saturday, April 4, 2009
The Return of Winter
Posted by ~April~ at 4/04/2009 12:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
neener, neener, neener!!!
Oh April, I guess then I shouldn't tell you that I got sunburned when I took the kids to the park for an hour on Tuesday. Oops! silly me, I guess I just did! ;)
love ya, but neener neener neener too! ;)
I wish you could COME VISIT ME! I'll take you to Disneyland. My treat.
xo
Post a Comment