This post is a little late but better late than never, right? His birthday was June 16. He is six! I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I first held him in my arms.... the giant little baby... hee hee. Kyler is very intelligent, sweet, caring, loving, willing to help, and of course.... as cute as can be :)
Balloons from Grandma and Grandpa.
Rainbow cake!
Smartie pants ;)
Kyler then.....
Kyler now....
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Kyler Turned SIX!!!!!
Posted by ~April~ at 7/01/2009 10:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
happy late birthday, kyler! i remember when he was born, too! i had so much fun with that little kid. :) my favorite is still the pineapple on his head. hee hee i love the skittles on the cake. you are really creative!
SO sweet! I love your cake, so cute! You're such a good mom. And Kyler is looking so grown up. Happy Birthday dude!
Post a Comment