I'm sorry I haven't been with it for a while. I have been busy with work and I haven't really felt like I had must to blog about. But I am going to try and be more consistent and post even if nothing is interesting in my life.
Well... lets see... right now Kamaryn is finishing her sandwich from lunch... 3 hours later... I bet that was *yummy*... eww.
Ashton and Kyler are watching Tom and Jerry... ya gotta love the classics. I know I do.
Me.... well, um.... I have been working. ALL. THE. TIME. And on my days off I have been doing laundry and running errands like a crazy person. I have been trying to figure out how to pay all my bills and have anything leftover and that in itself is exhausting. Today I have made several phone calls, washed all the sheets and blankets and my work clothes, taken the kids on a drive to get Kyler's glasses adjusted and get the mail, and now I need to figure out what to do for dinner and get things ready for my aunts Home Show that is this saturday.
Whew... I'm tired!
Monday, August 17, 2009
LONG!!!
Posted by ~April~ at 8/17/2009 03:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! Time just evaporates around here, life's busy! I miss you april!
Post a Comment