I'm totally a bad mommy..... BAD MOMMY!!! *hand slapped* Ok. I think that perhaps I've learned my lesson but we'll see. Kyler's first day of first grade was August 31st. And today is September 26th. Hmmmmm. Ya think it's about time I posted some pictures from that lovely day? Sheesh... I do!
So here you go!
Traditional first day of school picture. What a cheesy boy!
This is right outside his classroom... which, ironically enough, was the exact same room where I had first grade!!!
Mrs. Bright, Kyler & Mrs. Sandlian
I can't believe he's big enough for first grade. And he's doing GREAT!
**********************************************************************************
On a complete side-note... I got to meet one of my good friends last month as well. Love ya Marcy!!!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Kyler's First Day of School! *slightly late*
Posted by ~April~ at 9/26/2009 06:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Ahh, now it's my turn for my spotlight ;) Love you back friend! And Kyler is a doll, love that pic!
He's so cute, April! And I'm seriously jealous that you got to meet Marcy!!!
Post a Comment