Monday, October 12, 2009

Something for you to laugh at.....

So last night I decided I wanted to pet my cat. So I looked out the front door... no cat. So I went to the back door and turned on the light. Then I opened the door a crack (thank goodness just a crack) to see if he would come running in. I heard a quick rustling sound right outside the door but no cat came running in. I almost poked my head out the door but then I thought better of it because skunks have this habit of coming to eat our cat food when it's left out at night. I quickly closed the door and then peeked out the curtain to see a large, gray/black hairy tail/butt. Two seconds longer with the door open and I might have had to call in to work because I smelled like a skunk... hee hee. He did spray our house a little bit but not too terrible.

So then a little while later I decided to see if it may have come back for more. I left the door closed this time..... hee hee and just peeked out the window. There he was... the front view this time.... chowing down on what was left of the spilled cat food. And I will testify that a skunk close up is much better seen through a door... hee hee. And also the front end is much cuter than the back end :)


Not our little friend... just a random online pic... hee hee. I should have taken a real pic though. Ha ha

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

yikes! I'm glad he didn't come in for a visit!!