Friday, April 30, 2010

The Long Awaited Easter Post (with some added extras)

I really don't feel like I'm so good at blogging but then I must remember that I work full time, have to take a few hours a week for laundry, and with three sweet kids added to the mix there isn't time for much more.... So then I don't feel so bad :)

So here are some pictures from Easter. I think they are pretty self explanatory...


Silk-tie dyed eggs. Coolest thing ever!

 Best idea ever (Family Fun Magazine)


























Our eggs :)

























































































************************************************

These next two pictures are from the Sunday following Easter. The kids hadn't had nice springy church clothes for a while so they got some for Easter but couldn't wear them Easter Sunday because it was also General Conference Sunday. So here they are looking like spring.....














The sweet children....














The "REAL" children.  :)


And wouldn't you know it... right around Easter this is what they got to do.....














































And because it's already a ridiculously long post I'm going to add a few pictures of some little crafty things I made.


























It's my ribbon box :)

And I was going to post one more thing but it will have to wait until next week or it might ruin a surprise for someone who might read my blog :)

1 comments:

Marcy said...

Cute easter pics, cute kids (love the snowman one!) and cute craft, look at you go!