Friday, May 14, 2010

Melissa's Baby Shower!

We had such a fun time last Saturday. We had a baby shower for Melissa and little baby boy Clark! We had mostly family there but there were about 13 people total and it was just right I think. She got about 400 diapers probably so that will last her a good while :) She got a lot of cute little outfits and baby supplies. I think she's just a little bit excited about the coming of the cute little rascal.

We played a few games and had some delicious refreshment as well.

Here are some pictures of the fun...









































Dirt and worms... how much more "boy" can you get?!


























































How close was that game :)
































The absolutely GORGEOUS mother to be :) :)















Silly sisters and Rani :)

It was such a fun day. I'm so glad we could do it for my Wissy seester! :)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

aw, well thanks! although i don't really find many of those pictures of me very flattering. :) i love you and thanks so much for doing the shower for me!