Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter and Creepy

Kamaryn brought home a caterpillar last month so we have pictures of his progress as we had him here. We set him free on Sunday.

There are also some pictures from Easter. Ben and his boys, Andrew and Ryan, came for the weekend. They camped in a tent in the front yard (long story) and had a grand old time. We also had some engagement pictures taken that weekend and I think they're awesome... well, the three I have seen so far. I can't wait to see the rest and when I get a hold of them I'll be sure to post some of them on the good old blog.

Enjoy the pictures!

Our "sheep"

Kamaryn made Easter Bunny Ears for Ben :)


My beautiful egg!

The whole "family" decorating Easter eggs

More Easter egg fun

YUMMY

Lunch time!

Would you look at that handsome devil! Wow!

Kamaryn

Andrew

Ryan

Ashton

Kyler

Easter egg hunt successful



Creepy... Kamaryn's caterpillar- day 1

Creepy.... day 5

Creepy... day 7

Creepy... day 16

Creepy... day 17

Isn't metamorphosis amazing!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

i bet she loved watching him turn into a butterfly. i think it's pretty cool. :) his name is cute hee hee