Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fun Outside and Crafty Me and Preschool

Well... since spring has officially arrived in Wyoming (at least at the moment) we have had some opportunities to play outside. I only worked two hours last Friday and when I came home the kids were playing outside - and not even in winter coats!! GASP! May 6th and they were wearing sweaters... it's a miracle!!! The boys were riding bikes and Kamaryn was decorating with sidewalk chalk (herself included). It was a beautiful day! Then on Saturday it was also gorgeous out and we went for a walk in t-shirts. That's my kind of spring! We had some fun playing outside with my mom's new kitten and we all got some nice sun. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!



Ahh... she's so beautiful!














Jasper


Good Lookin Man!







Monkey (seriously)




A couple years ago I made Kyler a small bag to carry a Book of Mormon to church. Lately I had wanted to make one for Kamaryn and Ashton and I had the sewing machine out making something the other night so I thought I'd grab some fabric and go to work. And here are the results.






Today Ashton had a recognition day at preschool. It was a little "program" where they sang songs and nursery rhymes and then they were presented with a certificate for completing the year at preschool (they still have a few days left) and a book of some of their best work. It was fun. Here are some pictures from that.









1 comments:

Melissa said...

you take awesome pictures! i like the wind blown look hair in all of kams pictures, it's cute. :) i'm glad it's spring there cause it's been snowing here for two days...