Christmas Eve at Grandma’s House
We went to Ben’s mom and dad’s house for Christmas Eve. The kids played and the grownups played for the afternoon. We had a nice dinner of Roast beef, twice baked potatoes, rolls, Christmas jello, etc. It was yummy!
After dinner the kids got dressed up and acted out the nativity story from the Bible. It was really cute. In our family we had an angel, 1 shepherd, 1 wiseman and a shepherd/wiseman combo. Andrew didn’t want to act anything out so Ashton got to have 2 parts. They had a lot of fun. I took a video of that but it’s pretty long so I won’t post it. Enjoy the pictures though!
After the play we sang songs and had an ornament exchange game. It was fun. Then we bundled up the kids and came home and put them to bed. It was a late night for them. Then Ben and I stayed up late watching a movie and waiting for Santa to show up. So it was a late night for us as well!














0 comments:
Post a Comment