Tuesday, June 12, 2012

32 Weeks and our Garden

I hit the 32 week milestone last wednesday. I say again how fast this pregnancy is going by. It's just nuts! Here is a picture :)



I also took a picture of our garden's progress so far. We've got a little tomato plant in the back, which is trying hard but really hates the afternoon heat. The broccoli plants are absolutely loving life! The pepper plant has a few blossoms on it but is still pretty small. The green beans are all growing and so far are doing well. Kamaryn planted a pumpkin seed at the end of the school year and it is rapidly growing in the kitchen window in a cup. We are going to see if we can find it a place to grow outside as well. I'm excited for fresh, yummy veggies. Perhaps next summer we'll make the garden area a little bigger so that we can plant more things. I love having a garden!



Oh... and the bleeding heart root bulbs I planted have started growing! I'm way excited!



1 comments:

Marcy said...

You look beautiful! Wow, 32 weeks already? We must get some play time in before baby!