Well, it's been a while again since I posted. School has ended, I have nearly reached the 32 week mark in this pregnancy, and it's already JUNE! Here are some random, fun things that we have been doing... in pictures!
![]() | |
| We went to Mom's for Memorial day and here is a picture of my sisters and I. Aren't they cute? :) |
| Ben and the kids planting our vegetable garden. We planted a tomato plant, a green pepper plant and some broccoli plants. We also planted green beans. Yum! |
| Just Ash being silly |
| Oh, such handsomeness! |
| Pretty pretty princess girl |
| First rose to bloom. We have TONS this year but we also have TONS of those nasty aphids... :( |
| Me... 28 weeks pregnant. |
| My Mother's Day gift from Ben. A flower garden. I planted some bulbs in the back and some super cute pansies in the front. I LOVE it! |
| The baby quilt I made for the little wiggler in my tummy :) |
| Kam at her 1st grade program. |
| Kam again... she's so cute! |
| Ashton on his bike |
| The other part of my Mother's Day gift... a small flower garden in the back. We planted gladiolus bulbs and all 20 grew! Almost half of them split so we got about 150% of what we bought. :) |
| Kyler working hard on his pinewood derby car! The race is next week! |
| At mom's over memorial day. Kamaryn was sad when they were going to sleep. When I came back in the room later this is what I found. Kyler is an awesome big brother! |
And that's pretty much what's been happening. Flowers are growing... and so am I. I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow. Crazy stuff!















0 comments:
Post a Comment