Thursday, July 11, 2013

Independence Day!



We decided to go to the parade they have in Provo this year. I’d never been to big parade and I really enjoyed this one. We all got up by 5:30 because we wanted to see the hot air balloon festival too but due to the possibility of thunderstorms, they didn’t do the launch. I was bummed but it was a good thing because we got a “front row” seat for the parade. We waited 2 hours for it to start but it was a very nice morning and we had a fun time. And the kids were really good all day even though they were up super early and super long. Here are some pictures from the parade.

Resembles the flag a little :P

Great way to pass the time






LOVE!!!








For Kyler: he thought it was sooo cool that Chopper 5 was taking pictures of us :)




























The local news celebs

0 comments: