Monday, November 19, 2007

A little randomness for monday

So. Here we have another monday. I didn't sleep well last night so it is L.O.N.G. for me today. I feel like it should be at least 4:00 and here it is only 1:24. We haven't been up to much today. Kyler is playing the piano with Ashton's "help"... hee hee. Kamaryn is taking a nap... for now. We're excited for Thanksgiving on thursday. It's going to be our first one away from family so it will be different but we're going to start some traditions I hope that we can carry with our family for many many years. I'm not brave enough to try and cook a whole turkey, nor did I have room to put one while waiting for thursday so I just got a turkey breast. I'm going to miss the dark meat but what can you do... shrug.

I hope someone reads this from time to time. I feel like it's a good place for me to just talk about whatever when I don't really want to do anything else. And that's what it is today.

Let me see if I can figure out how to post pictures... hmmm.

Yay. I did it. There's my little brood! So darn cute!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: