Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

It was our first Thanksgiving as our own little family. I cooked everything by myself. It was a good day. It was a quiet day. It was a slightly boring day. But it was a good day! Any day when Treven is home is a good day for the kids. They love him so much. I need to get a picture of them tackling him. It's so funny. They always rush to the door when he comes home, even Ashton. It's so sweet.


Anyway. We made a Thankful Tree on Thanksgiving. That was a lot of fun. Kamaryn loves to "make fingers" on paper so it was a lot of fun for her. Tracing Ashton's hands was pretty tricky because he never likes to hold still for very long. It was when I was cutting out all the hands that my little Ashton found that he enjoys eating dirt. It was so funny and sooooo gross all at the same time.



We ate mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, stuffing, carrots, rolls, jello, banana pudding pie and cherry cheesecake. So Yummy!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Looks like I need to learn how to resize my pics... hee hee. Oh well. You get the gist anyway.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

April - if you are an insane chocolate loving mama, where's the chocolate??? ;)

It looks like you had a great time! And way to go being patient enought to cut out those zillion hands! hee hee.

Hillary said...

I just LOVE that picture of Ashton. What a stinker he is! You KNOW you have a cute kid when they're still ADORABLE covered in dirt!! ;)