Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kamaryn is FOUR!!!

I know this post is *slightly* late but we had a later birthday party for her last weekend and I wanted to have all the pictures. I have no excuse for the past week though... hee hee.

For some reason I can see that Kyler is almost six and that makes sense to me but the fact that my baby girl is FOUR just blows my mind for some reason. I can remember being in labor with her and bringing her home. I can remember her being little but for some reason it's all flown by so fast. It makes me sad.

She is such a sweet child but definitely a drama queen. She makes absolutely certain that you know what she wants and that she expects to get it... NOW! Sometimes it's hard being patient with her but she's so absolutely beautiful that I just can't help it. She's my princess and I love her more than life.


Isn't she the most gorgeous little 4 year old you have ever seen?


Her birthday cake. Obviously she loves pink and purple.


She got a pink, princess leapster from her daddy.




Opening one of the pillows that I made out of her old "green blankie".


YUM!



The cupcakes and dessert pizza from her party last week.


Presents from Grandma and Grandpa Wood.


Showing Grandpa her leapster.


And just for fun! :)

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday Kamaryn! I love the pics, so festive (the fruit pizza looks YUM!) and you two at the end look beautiful! I can't believe our girls are turning four. Make it stop, you know?!
PS-I LOVE Kamaryns hair! I wonder if I can do Leda's that way? How'd you do it?

k said...

What a fun party! ITA with Marcy...I want some fruit pizza, please!

Hillary said...

Yes, definitely pass that recipe along!

She's so cute and looks so excited to be a big 4 year old! :)

~April~ said...

Oh you just keep you eyes open on our recipe blog next week!

Rammells said...

Yes, you're right, she is GORGEOUS!! Watch out!
Thinking of you :)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Kamaryn. That dessert pizza looks yummy!