I have known he has needed glasses for some time now but we never had the money to take him in to the eye doctor. The school found a program that would pay for the visit and the glasses so we went a few weeks ago. He is very near sighted so it will only get worse as he continues to grow. He has been excited to get glasses for a long time now so when I heard that his glasses were in today I knew he would be thrilled. We rushed to go pick them up as soon as he got home from school. Then we followed Grandma to work so she could see. Then I took lots of pictures, of course. He looks so handsome!
Well.... see for yourself....
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Kyler Can See!!
Posted by ~April~ at 3/03/2009 05:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Very, very cute!!
Yay for glasses! Alayna's near-sighted as well, which isn't as common in young children as far-sightedness. Handsome little man!
He is so handsome!
Very cute! Love the glasses!
What a handsome little man! I'm glad he is happy about them too. Make life a bit easier, huh?
Post a Comment