
Well, I've finally hit that elusive 100th post. It took me long enough don't you think? Hee hee. Well, it's too bad that I really don't have must to say as far as posts go. It's Friday and I'm extremely grateful for that fact. It's going to be nice to have some time to myself tonight. I'm planning to watch a sappy movie and that's probably it.
Some random things about me...
~ I love to read
~ I only like peanut butter if it's grouped with chocolate or a lot of sugar.
~ My best friends all live far away
~ I live in the town where I grew up (for now)
~ I like to cut Kyler's sandwiches into puzzles
~ My favorite season is Spring
~ I hate stinging insects... I run away fast
~ I have to wear glasses to drive at night
~ My cell phone is blue
~ I am a clutter magnet
~ Speaking of magnets... I magnetize watches
~ I want to get a kitten
~ I work with Kindergartners
~ I'm thinking about getting a teaching certificate someday
~ I love Hawaiian pizza
~ I love chocolate (I think everyone knows that)
So is anyone going to throw me a 100th post party? Come on, you know you want to :)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Number 100!!!!
Posted by ~April~ at 2/20/2009 03:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
Congrats on 100! I love this blogging thing. Kyler will be so cute in glasses. I am glad you got paid for your "sick leave." It sounds like you have a fun job. You are such a positive person. You are a great example to me. Love ya! Emily
Post a Comment