Thursday, October 28, 2010

#2 is some randomness. Enjoy!


Our latest kitty is named Luna. I like to call her Luna Lu. She's really feisty but I absolutely love her. Kamaryn is afraid of her but she'll deny it. Ashton loves her to pieces and doesn't mind the playfulness of  a kitten. I'm not sure how Kyler feels about her. He likes to play with her but doesn't like her to go wild on him. Our old cat MewMew has finally begun to tolerate her presence in the yard. We had our first snow a few days ago and I'm sure sure she knew what to do about it. 






 A trip to the dentist reveals one cavity for Kamaryn and three tiny ones for Ashton. We went back a couple weeks later to get the fillings done. Kamaryn was numbed and a real trooper as usual. Ashton had one done that day and only with topical numbing. Not a twitch. We went back last week to get his other two done. No numbing at all and he was amazing. The dentist was thrilled at his maturity for his age. Yay Ash!




Cowgirl Kamaryn and some of her artwork. They are having a cowboy theme at school this year so the first few days were all cowboy stuff. She looks so darn cute doesn't she?


1 comments:

Christena said...

YAY for being good at the dentist. I just took the girls in for their first appointment and they were awesome and no cavities for any of them!