We had some family pictures taken at Fort Bridger about 2 weeks ago. After she was done taking them I got out my camera just to have some fun. I really love fall pictures and taking pictures of things in nature so there are some of those thrown in with the kids. I'm no photographer but it was a lot of fun. :) FYI: Kyler took the one of me. I think he's got a future with a camera ;)
I'm not going to caption these because I'm too tired but I hope you enjoy them all the same. :)
Thursday, October 28, 2010
#8 (Is it number 8?) is Kids at the Fort with Nature in the Fall
Posted by ~April~ at 10/28/2010 10:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Beautiful kids and beautiful pictures! I think you very well could be a photographer!
I love all the posts/pictures! So glad you finally have a computer back. I can't believe how big all the kiddos are getting. So sweet!
oh i loved all the posts!! i especially loved this one, though. all the pictures are really cute, especially that second one of the kids.
Post a Comment