I'm going to try and stay caught up now and not get too far behind again :)
Last night we carved our pumpkins. My arms ache today... hee hee. I think they turned out pretty cute. And they got washed off very nicely tonight in the POURING RAIN! We all designed our own pumpkin faces and then I had the pleasure of carving them to certain specifications.
Then we got all dolled up and went out traipsing in said pouring rain to beg for candy :) Halloween is really an unnecessary holiday in my opinion. Oh well. I guess the kids are happy and that's what matters. I also was a sport and dressed up for work. Kamaryn and I decided to call me a ballerina-fairy-without wings. :)
Enjoy the pictures!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Halloween 2010
This one is mine.
Kyler's
Ashton's
Kamaryn's..... note the eyelashes and "cheeks".
Silly me... ha ha ha...
My black cat, magician, and Woody the cowboy.
All of us.
I should have taken some "after pictures" of us dripping with rain. Ugh.
And just for fun (and if they knew I put these here they'd probably kill me) some pictures of those who were good sports and dressed up at work today.
Me and Clarassa in our "box"... ha ha. She's a southern belle.
I have no idea who this weirdo is.... oh wait, she's wearing a name tag.
Dana... doesn't she look authentic? ;) She's one of the sweetest ladies at work.
Kaylee the bum... right off the street with buzzing "flies" and all.
Hayden didn't come to work with a costume but he decided to use what he had and make one. He was our "hero". His cape has "B B" on the back.
Kyler.... not exactly sure what he was trying to be... some sort of punk or something I guess... hmm...
And we have Teresa... who rolled out of bed (night cream and all) to come to work today.
I work with some silly ones that's for sure.
Posted by ~April~ at 10/30/2010 10:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
Looks like fun! We had pouring rain in Heber too. Needless to say my kids didn't get much candy!
Post a Comment