Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kyler’s Birthday and Father’s Day



They fell on the same day this year so I’m combining my blog post too!

 Kyler is 10 years old! I can’t be old enough to have a 10 year, old can I? I guess I can, because he certainly is 10. He had a nice day. He was sung to in primary and received a pillow case for his pillow along with the coolest paper crown on earth… hee hee. He requested mud-slide pie for his “cake” this year and it’s soooo yummy. Just look at it in the picture below… creamy layers, yum! He received a set of art pencils from Grandma Hope, a scooter and new shoes from Grandma Carla, a couple books from Treven. We gave him his Webelos scout stuff, a pair of pants, some pj pants and 2 awesome piano books. Spoiled kid? Nah :P


For Father’s day, Ben got several lovely handmade cards from the kids. I got him a cute, sentimental pillow and a book. The kids also got him a shirt.

Enjoy all the pictures :)


















0 comments: