Ben took a couple days off this week since Andrew and Ryan
are with us right now for some summer time. We decided to go up and see
Timpanogos caves. It was a pretty good hike with several steep stretches and
I’m pretty sore today but it was really fun and good exercise. I took a lot of
pictures but I’m so mad I didn’t think about taking a picture of the cute
squirrel we saw. We were resting on some benches before the last stretch and a
squirrel came right up to us. He stayed close so I tossed out some sunflower
seeds from our snack mix and he nibbled away. He was super cute!
The steepest
part of the trail was leading up to the bathroom of all places. And after our
cave tour I had to rush Kamaryn to the bathroom. My legs and lungs were
SCREAMING at me and I thought I might die, but we made it! Whew! It was a
miracle! So not fair I had to climb that part twice though :P
The caves are really cool! There are the usual cave
formations that you always hear about, the stalactites and stalagmites. There
were also formations they call popcorn, hilactites, bacon, columns, soda
straws, etc. I got some pretty good pictures and I hope you enjoy them. I highly recommend the
hike and the tour. Excellent and you learn a lot! And it’s really nice and cool
and moist inside… ahhhh.














0 comments:
Post a Comment