Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I have another fun blog to read...

I'd love to get more traffic to my other blog. So here's a big FAT advertisement for it... hee hee.

MY CLUTTERED INSANITY!!!
(visit today.... make that NOW!)
:) Hee hee :) :) :) Hee hee :)

It's fun to read, at least I think so. And you might find a tip you could use as well someday. At the very least, you could chuckle at my expense :)


4 comments:

Marcy said...

Hi April!!! My IM isn't working (remember all that random pop-ups and links I was sending people?) anyway, with that and being gone, I've missed you!

I'll have to check out your other blog!! I'll get Aaron to re-install my IM so we can get caught up!!

Hillary said...

I don't need to read your other blog to get a laugh at your expense.... ha ha.

Emily said...

I love it. You have some great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I like all your blogs :)