Friday, June 27, 2008

My Kyler boy...

Ok, I'm finally in a blogging mood today. Sorry for the delay :)

Here are some pictures of Kyler over the years. He has always been very cheerful and good natured. He does have a temper if you happen to make him mad though. He loves to tease and tickle. He is so smart. He can read and write very well. He loves to play the piano, make lists, and draw.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.


Kyler on his "birthday". Look at those cheeks. Born: June 16, 2003. Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz. Height: 21 inches.



Our first little family picture on the day we brought him home.



I didn't have his first birthday pics
on my computer or flash drives because
we didn't have a digital camera until after
and I guess I didn't scan any in ever.
So here he is at around 18 months old.


Here is his second birthday.



This was taken around his third birthday
but I can't find those pics either... grr.
He's always smiling.




Fourth birthday.



And here's his fifth birthday at my moms
house. I can't believe he's so big.


Opening a present although you can't see it.


His second birthday cake at
Trev's parents house. He frosted
and sprinkled it himself.


He also cut the cake himself... hee hee.



Here's just a cute shot in the car.




And here's one I love. They were playing
in the sprinkler at Trev's parents house.




And this one he just looks so darn cute... hee hee.


5 comments:

Hillary said...

I love seeing them grow through pictures. What a cute little guy he is!

Christena said...

He is so cute! I love to see pictures of them growing like Hillary said. He is such a smart, cute boy

Emily said...

Such a handsome boy! You have done a great job of raising such a great kid!

Melissa said...

i love that kid. i haven't seen younger pictues in awhile and it made me remember the "old" days. :)

Marcy said...

How cute is he? I loved seeing the pics since his birth because I didn't know you back then. He's looking so grown up.