Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Over the River and through the woods....

No, I'm not thinking about Christmas yet. :) But we will be crossing a few rivers and going through some woods in the next few days. Tomorrow we leave for a trip "home". We will leave around mid-morning and stop in Boise for the night. Then another bright and early day and we'll be at my mom's (Grandma) house (hence my title... hee hee). We'll be there for a few days and then we'll go to Nephi and spend a few days with Trev's parents. Then we'll be back on Sunday, the 22nd. So today is a crazy day with lots to do. But I wanted all my blog buddies to know why I've disappeared... hee hee. I hope you won't miss me too terribly :)

And just for fun... here's a little picture of our lovely drive in case you wanted to see exactly what my next two days will entail...




hmm... perhaps not THAT lovely. Especially when you add three children in carseats in the back seat, bags of snacks, portable dvd player, dvds, books, paper, coloring things, blankies, drinks, one special toy, Kamaryn and Ashton fighting over the armrest on Kamaryn's car seat (oh how I wish I could remove them), kids that can't fall asleep in the car easily, hungry, sleepy kids, tired and grumpy parents, and a trunk load of stuff...

What's your opinion????

5 comments:

Christena said...

All I can say is good luck and I'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Have as good a time as you can ;)

And safe travels! :)

Emily said...

Oh, the memories! We did that drive so many times. :) It is a pretty drive. I hope it goes well. Good Luck!

Tiff said...

Oh wow! I didn't know you were coming this way again. I know all about the road trip with kids thing. Blah! So good luck!

Arnold Quads said...

I stumbled across your blog and have enjoyed reading it (i hope you don't mind?) Beautiful family and have fun on your trip!