I don't know that I can really call it a vacation because it was much more tiring than relaxing, but it was fun for the most part. We went to visit our families who now live around 14-16 hours away (depending on how fast Treven is driving).
We left here on the 12th and drove to Boise and spent the night.
We left here on the 12th and drove to Boise and spent the night.
We went to my mom's house first. It was pretty fun. We celebrated Kyler's birthday there and had a nice relaxing time.
a few miles from where my parents live.
That's all gone up in the last 9 months or so.
And I guess they are putting up a ton more.
mix them up but I'm pretty sure I'm right)
niece or nephew climbing on him. I think
he might be a "favorite uncle"
(shhh, don't tell the other uncles I said that).
I don't have a pic of Mikey from our trip. Oh well.
Treven went to Salt Lake on the 16th to spend some time visiting with some friends of his and to go to a certain radio show that he enjoys. (So all these pictures are courtesy of my cute hubby and his "while driving photography" and playing tourist for a day.)
Then on the 18th my parents drove me and the kids to Alicia's (sister-in-law) house where we spent that night.
So he was absolutely pooped. Such a cute
picture of him and Daddy. (He fell asleep at 6 and slept all night)
On the 19th we drove to Trev's parents house.
We had another birthday party for Kyler (which he thought was pretty awesome). On the 20th all of Trev's brothers and sisters and their kids came. We had dinner together and rigged up a movie screen outside and watched some movies together. Then on Saturday morning, we all had a nice breakfast together before we had to take off. It was really fun.
We left around 11:00 and stopped in Salt Lake at my Grandma Bennett's house to see her before we took off.
We again stopped in Boise for the night.Boise State Capitol Building...
complete with traffic and construction signs :)
We're getting closer now.
(photographer Trev :)
Someone's tour bus... hee hee.
it figure... traffic... ugh.
such a pretty one too.
We got home on the afternoon of the 22nd. Whew! That was quite a trip.














6 comments:
And I missed Trev in Salt Lake by just a few hours, still bummed about that :(
But I'm glad I have been forewarned now about traveling through Idaho. I can scratch that off my life list of things to do! Thanks!
NEXT trip though, it's just another 300 miles to St. George, I'd better see all y'all here!
WOW!!! That looks like a very fun trip. A lot of cool pictures! Yes you have the twins right by the way and the picture of Kamaryn in the sprinklers is so cute. I forgot we were going to have them go and play at mom's house too. Oh well Tanner really loved playing with Kamaryn.
Looks like a really fun time! I'm glad you got to go home and spend so much time with your family!
I totally enjoyed the pics!!!!
Great Pics! It makes a great travel log. It brought back a lot of fun memories. The only thing different was that we never stopped for the night. We always drove straight through. Yuck!
that would be a lot of driving. And as a utahn I have to warn you it is ALWAYS construction season here *sigh*
Post a Comment