I need ideas for Valentine's Day party games for Kyler's Kindergarten class. I have been asked to plan 2 games. I'm not sure if I'll need to use them both but I would absolutely love all of your ideas! Please!!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Calling any and all readers....
Posted by ~April~ at 2/04/2009 09:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
Objective: Move candy "conversation" hearts from one place to another using spoons or chopsticks.
Game Type: Active. A lot of movement may be required.
Players: 6 or more players
Needed: Candy hearts and two bowls for each team
Rules: Divide the group into teams. You'll need two bowls for each team and a bunch of candy hearts. Place half the bowls near the start line and the other half across the room about 10 feet away. Place ten hearts in each bowl to begin. Teams must 'transplant' the candy hearts from one bowl to another using only common table spoons. Players take turns moving one heart at a time to the other bowl and then return to their team to hand off the spoon to the next person. If they drop a heart they must pick it up and continue. The team that moves all the hearts to the other bowl first wins!
Chop sticks: For an added challenge have older kids move the hearts using a pair of chop sticks. Very challenging!
I found this game at this website http://www.partygamecentral.com/ under valentines games... i thought it looked fun but there's tons of games there if you wanna look for more! love your face. ;)
Post a Comment