... that this week has been the week from *you know where* for several people that I know including myself.
Hugs to all of my friends that have been suffering sickness and stress and loneliness in their families this week, month, or year! I love you all!
Now, here is my list......
~ Last Thursday ~
-- School nurse sends us home to go to doc about rashes.
-- Doctor confirms Fifth Disease.
-- School asks us to stay out all of this week.
~ Last Friday ~
-- My last leave day (paid day off) is used up.
~ Wednesday ~
-- Take Kamaryn's second follow-up urine sample to the clinic. Results come back positive again for blood in her urine. The doctor will call me when he's in.
~ Thursday ~
-- Doctor is referring Kamaryn to a urologist.
-- I burn three fingers on hot steam from the crock pot.
Ok, there's my bad stuff. Pity party for me *groan, cry, whine, yell* Ok, I'm done :)
There have been some good things that have happened this week.... don't get me wrong. I do notice the good things.
~ Monday ~
-- Went to pizza hut with Kyler for lunch.
-- Was able to apply for the "sick bank" so I can possibly get paid for this week I'm home.
~ Tuesday ~
-- Kyler sees eye doctor. He will be getting glasses so he can see and he is thrilled about them. He did great at the appointment too!
-- Kyler and Kamaryn went to the dentist. Kamaryn volunteered to go first and she was completely cooperative. NOTHING like I imagined or even how she acts at home. I was it complete and utter shock, let me tell you! She did just perfectly. Kyler did just as well and they were both thrilled with getting a new toothbrush and toothpaste to take home.
~ Wednesday ~
-- Jill brought Kyler some homework.... whew... that boy gets bored :) She also made me feel very appreciated at work. Thanks Jill!
~ Thursday ~
-- We made heart shaped sugar cookies.
-- I am making a nice dent in the disaster I have been calling a bedroom.
-- My burn wasn't worse... I can't imagine what worse feels like though. Thank HEAVEN for aloevera!!!!!
-- I learned I can wash kids hair one-handed fairly successfully.
-- I didn't kill anyone.... hee hee!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
So it seems....
Posted by ~April~ at 2/12/2009 07:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
hee hee i like your very last one, that you didn't kill anyone. :) that is a plus!
i think it has been a rough patch for a lot of people. sorry about your hand. OUCH! Way to keep things under control mom:)
Good job on not killing anyone!!! As mother's I think if we can get through everyday with that accomplished we have succeeded that day.
You are such an amazing person! I appreciate how you are always able to look on the bright side. I'm so sorry about all the sick kids...especially Kamaryn. Let me know what the urologist says...remember we went down that road with Leda for a bit.
Hugs!
The goodnews about a rotten run in life is that there is usually an incredibly wonderful time to follow it! No one deserves to have some happy times more than you do! I pray for you and your family often. Love ya!
Post a Comment