
I'm not sure really what I want to say today. I'm home from work today because of a rash suspected to be Fifth Disease. It's not supposed to be contagious once the rash appears but to be extra cautious due to pregnant teachers in the building, Kyler and I have been asked to stay home all next week as well. Lovely... just lovely. So here I am... hanging out at home. I'm afraid it is going to be an unusually long week. It will be nice to spend some time with the kids but I will miss work and potentially the income (we're trying to get it paid but I don't know yet). So far I am pretty bored. I have some things to do but don't really feel like doing them at this point. Ashton has the rash pretty bad but mine was only on my arms and it's much better today, hardly itchy at all and just pink. I'm wondering if we should miss church now too. Sigh.
He thinks it's cool. Silly boy!
Friday, February 6, 2009
*Just Thrilled...*
Posted by ~April~ at 2/06/2009 01:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
i'm sorry about you having to miss school and stuff. :( mom says that ashton is still as pleasant as ever to be around so i guess you guys aren't feeling TOO bad. hope you get better soon! love you
Lovely! I always think it would be fun to have nowhere to go and nothing to do. Just relax and hang out, until that actually happens... and then you are bored out of your mind. So sorry!
Yea.... after all of our talk of "is it or isn't it"... it sure looks like IT! Poor guy!!!!
Post a Comment