Friday, January 18, 2008

The grocery list...

One day probably about two weeks ago Kyler found a little notebook lying around here. One of those tiny notepad things. So he snatched it for his own and started a new project. He started drawing pictures in it. He decided that it would be his grocery list. So each page had a little picture of an "item" and another page he kept a running list. He drew everything from bananas, to chicken, to lettuce, to juice, milk, bread, eggs... literally everything I have ever had on a grocery list. He kept asking me, "Mommy, what else can we put on my grocery list?" He would get mad at me when I couldn't think of anything else. It makes me smile whenever I think about it. I told him we would make it really awesome and get a bigger paper and have him draw the little pictures under the name for each thing on his list and hang it on the pantry. He got very excited about that one. We should do it soon before I forget and he doesn't... hee hee.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

So stinking cute!