So I have had some frustrations with the boy lately. I have admitted that fact. But what I neglected was all the good, positive, fun things about him. He is very sweet. He is very loving. He loves being a big brother. He lets Ashton "tackle" and chase him all the time. He loves to sing and "play" the piano (he is actually very good and can play things by ear). He has a beautiful voice. He has a tremendous gift for art. He can draw just about anything. Among his favorites are the Space Needle (his favorite Seattle landmark... hee hee), his family, cartoon characters, oh... and his grocery list (I'll have to elaborate later). He has always been super smart. From saying his first words at 10 months, to knowing his letters and writing his name by 2 1/2, to drawing and painting beautiful pictures at 4 1/2. He draws better than some of the 7 year-old's that I had in primary last year. He loves to tickle (just like me... why we don't get along better is beyond me). Maybe he is too much like me...shrug. He loves to laugh. He has a great memory. He has a tender heart and a loving, sweet spirit. He is a child of God just like I am. He is handsome and cute. He has pretty much taught himself to read. He has a really great personality. He is friendly. (Our landlord came over yesterday to check on some things and Kyler followed him around to show him a picture he had drawn.) He loves to help with anything and everything. He is concerned about others' feelings. He loves primary and I think he is looking forward to starting school. Oh, and he is very creative and has a great imagination. The other day he was pretending he was a crayon... hee hee!
Now... some pictures of my sweet little guy!
What a sweet smile!
If you couldn't tell... this is a picture of Dora and Boots.
This is Kyler and his Aunt Wissy (Melissa) digging a hole together. It's a rather accurate likeness... hee hee.
Such a sweet big brother. He was helping her to feel better.
This is a picture of Kyler digging a hole.
Not the best face but he is super handsome!
He's going to break hearts one day... he's got his sister under the laundry basket in this one.
Here he is being helpful. They love to stock my pantry after a trip to the store.
He and Kamaryn playing in their "fort" the other day. He had so much fun.
A perfect close up.
Can you believe this skinny child weighed nearly TEN pounds at birth?
Sharing his piano playing with Ashton.
Drawing one of his many, many pictures. (I am going to have a section dedicated to pictures of his artwork.)
I love my baby!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Kyler.... he really is sweet!
Posted by ~April~ at 1/18/2008 09:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Ahhh, this post brought tears to my eyes! I know things have been frustrating lately and I'm so touched that you wrote a blog so detailed about Kyler. I loved the pictures and even more loved what you had to say. You are such a wonderful mom!!
Now I should follow suit and go write something about Leda. ;)
so about the picture of me... is it supposed to be a compliment or an insult that it's a good likeness? hee hee i love you guys so much and i wish i could see you all! don't let kyler forget about his aunt wissy. ;)
Post a Comment