Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's SPRING!!

I thought it would be fun to post some pretty spring pictures today. Typical of spring-time a week ago today it was 75 degrees and this morning we woke up to a light dusting of snow. But I love spring. It's my favorite season because I love watching everything come back to life after winter. I love the bright green colors and new flowers. I love the pretty birds. I think everything about spring is just so beautiful. I hope you enjoy the pictures.


This is the flower that made my day a few weeks ago. I was having a day when I just felt like nothing in the world could make me smile. I was just in an awful rut. So I went outside to sit and get some fresh air and just think. And then I saw this little flower. It was all alone between two large bushes and this tiny, lonely flower, made me smile.


Don't you love flowering trees? I do! This is the tree in our front yard.




The princess and the dandelion.



Treven ran across this cute little fella while he was mowing the lawn last Saturday. Isn't he cute?


This little sprout is coming up in our flower bed thingys next to our house. It's so pretty.

5 comments:

Christena said...

Wow those are awesome pictures. Kamaryn looks so very cute.

Melissa said...

i love those pictures! the trees are gorgeous. and kamaryn is adorable of course. BUT my overall favorite was the frog. :D

Marcy said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Love the one of Kamaryn. That tree looks gorgeous! Glad you were smiling!

Anonymous said...

Awww those are great pics! I love the dandelion and the princess ;)

I have been walking in the early mornings and I go right past a lilac bush, and the uplifting scent just makes me step higher every time I pass by! :)

Emily said...

Great Pictures! I love how green and beautiful Washington is. Rhodedendroms were my favorite. (Not sure on the spelling, We called them "rhodies" and they came in every shade of color.) Have you been up to the temple. The grounds were always so beautiful!