So my children love to sing. I have been wanting to catch them on video for a while now and I finally did it on sunday. They started before me so the first few words are missing but you all know the song anyway. Enjoy!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
The sweetness of children singing
Posted by ~April~ at 4/01/2008 11:36:00 AM
Labels: video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














8 comments:
So Sweet!
I love to hear children sing. It is my favorite sound in the whole world!
Aww, so sweet!
So sweet!
how cute! The hilarious thing is that all of my kids sang along with the video! lol.
that's so cute! man i didn't realize ashton was so stinking big... maybe next time he'll be singing, too! ;)
He tries to sing when he isn't grouchy.
Ahh, that is SO sweet! Thanks for the reminder...I've been meaning to do the same for a while now. Your kids are so cute, and I know I say this every time, but I can't get over how much they all look alike. I love that!
Post a Comment